Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You never know what the Lord has in store for you...

When I was blog-stalking (instead of doing my dishes & laundry), I read an interesting entry on Andrea Schultz's blog about a friend of  hers who had passed away--young, vibrant mother of four young children who left this world v. unexpectedly.  Andrea had the link to her blog, which was more than a little surreal to read, and I found myself needing to learn more about this amazing woman.  So I found one of her sister's blogs--wow.  If you have a minute, see Ginger's blog--her final entry is ...I can't put it into words really.  Then see her sister's blog to get the back story.  If you need a little reassurance that the Lord knows each of his children and guides their lives each day--these will give you a fat dose, I promise.

www.jasondgingerd.blogspot.com
www.cottons.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness, I have been crying for the last hour reading Brandi's blog. Thank you for giving a heads up on it. Their family really is amazing and inspiring. And it all makes me reconsider things I say and do everyday. Thanks for commenting on mine, I felt kinda invasive putting her link on, but I felt I should and you made me feel a bit better about doing it, miss you VT!

Gatten Gang said...

Annette this is Aunt Jean in Coeur d"alene, Id. You can keep up on our goings and all with my blog. It also has all my kids links so Nate may enjoy them.
You are such a cute family. Haven't mett too many of your kids. Say hi to Nate.
www.gattengang.blogspot.com

Tiff Gatten said...

Umm, what the heck! You didn't tell me you were here! Thanks! I'm always the last to know! :) I'm adding you now.

Tiff