Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blogging whaaat???

Phooey.  Life got away from me--AGAIN.  I'm starting to see a trend here...  I only have 6 posts to catch up on.  That should only take a few minutes, right?

Here's the nutshell for the month of August.
1--Went to Bethany Beach DE w/Scott, Jenny & their boys.  FUN!

2--Hit Montgomery County Fair--my boys love tractors!!


3--Went to Mehndi for my friend Sudha's son's wedding (yes that's MY hand)

4--Dressed to the nines for said wedding--Jenny was such a good sport. 

5--School's back in--hooray!!

The real stories await--but I've got to go to bed.  Which begs the Q--do I really have time for this?  Eh.  Showering's overrated, right??

3 comments:

The Huguelys said...

Slacker!!! That's OK. I'll have to introduce you to the notion of post dating your blogs so it looks like you are on top of things. I'm a pro at it. I usually do about 4-5 blogs at one time and back date them for when they actually happened.

Andrea said...

Love the update! Your hand was crazy looking...and beautiful, how fun!

kaelene said...

Sounds like a super busy month! Looks like you guys are doing great! How's school going for the kids? We all send our love and aloha. PS- you're doing way better then me at blogging if that makes you feel any better:) Of course, everyone who blogs does better than me! Talk to you later!